We understand that choosing the right school for your child is an important decision, which is why we strive to provide parents with as much relevant information as possible. Below are questions that members of our admissions team are often asked by families. We hope these answers will help give a clearer picture of what happens at ISB.
- How can I place my child on the waiting list?
- Is testing necessary for my child to attend ISB?
- What are the school hours?
- What are the class sizes?
- Do you provide school lunches?
- What are the demographics of the student body?
- How do you select my child's teacher?
- Does ISB have a school uniform?
- What foreign languages do you teach?
- Does ISB provide a bus service?